How to Set Up Parker: Your Augmented Reality Bear
Simple Start Guide
For Parents, Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, Siblings, and Friends over 13 years old:
1. Download the App
- Compatibility check:
- iPhone or iPad running iOS 10 and higher
- Android phones or tablets running Lollipop 5.0 and higher
- Kindle Fire 2015 +
Quick Tip: You will need WiFi or a cellular connection to download the app, but that’s it. Once the app is downloaded you do not need to be connected in any way to play. No WiFi. No Bluetooth. Just play and go!
2. Open the App and Grant Permissions
- Open the app and follow the prompts on your screen
- Please allow access to the camera to activate Augmented Reality effects
With the Child:
1. Scan the Letter Included in Your Parker Kit or Bedtime Kit to Unlock App Features
- Open the letter in your Parker kit
- Place the letter in front of the camera with the illustrated side facing up
- Watch the letter come to life as you're introduced to Parker’s story
For the Child:
Care + Play
- Parker will present new problems to solve and games to play.
- Learn how to cure a tummy bug, cool a fever, and see Parker’s heart and lungs come to life in augmented reality.
- Utilizing the real-world doctor tools that come with Parker, play along in the app while engaging in hands-on, classic play.
For Seedling to Learn and Grow:
Tell us what you think! We'd love to hear your thoughts. Please share with us at email@example.com
Learn more about Parker: Your Augmented Reality Bear App
Please refer to the Parker FAQs page for quick answers to common questions.
If you need additional assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be more than happy to help.
What devices work with Parker?
Parker works with iPad, iPhone, and Android devices.
iPad and iPhone:
- iPhone 5s or higher
- iPad 4 or higher
- iPod Touch 6th generation
- Please note that devices must be on iOS 10 or higher
- Tablets or smartphones running OS 5.0 (Lollipop) or higher.
Quick Tip: Please note that older Android devices from 2014 and before running OS 5.0 (Lollipop) may perform more slowly during some AR events.